About the master
Natalya Bulba was born in 1970, in Kharkiv (Ukraine, former USSR).
1996 - graduated from biological department of Kharkiv State University with honors. In 1995, together with associates, established informal organization "Very Public Corporation" where till now she has been conducting lessons on dancing, literature and drama, "Bead Sculptures”.
1996-2008 – developing and introducing a New System of Education in a group of associates of “Children’s Joint-Stock Corporation of the most Open Type”.
As a result several directions of work emerged, among which the most prominent are the following ones:
Organization and holding free of charge classes with children and teenagers in the directions: universal values, art of beadwork sculptures, nature of dancing, the world of literature and drama, design, matchstick architecture (including orphanages and shelters);
Staging and holding 14 children’s festivals, 12 concerts (including in orphanages and shelters), 14 plays dramatized by children, teenagers and adults.
Creating and developing a new trend in art: “Bead Sculpture”.
Creating a collection of craft works made of matchsticks, bead, semiprecious stones and conducting exhibitions. More than once collections of the masterpieces have been exhibited at local and international exhibitions and forums (National Expocenter, Exhibition Hall of MBF “Spiritual Heritage”, Ukrainian Fashion Week, Kharkov Art Museum etc) and were highly praised at Hermitage and Russian museum in St. Petersburg.
The works can be found in private collections including collections of state leaders.
In her work with children and teenagers she uses a unique technique of bulk beading, which has been worked out during her practices with children. All lessons and sessions are free. Her works were exhibited at numerous exhibitions.
- In 2000 Art Council at Artists Union of Ukraine certified her participation in "Masterpieces of the Passing Millenium" works exhibition as Harmony Art Union representative works.
- 2001 - large work exhibition as a part of "Us and Our Children" exhibition at Kharkiv Art Museum. Participation in "World without Dark Colors" and "New Art of an Independent State" exhibitions in Kharkiv municipal gallery.
- 2000 - "Masterpieces of the Passing Millenium" works exhibition at Harmony Art Union.
- Large work exhibition as a part of "Us and Our Children" exhibition at Kharkiv Art Museum. - "World without Dark Colors" and "New Art of an independent State" exhibitions in Kharkiv municipal gallery.
- "Temples Golden Collection" dedicated to St. Sergiy Cathedral consecration. - Participated in New Year and Christmas exhibitions organized by Young talents assistance Fund and Association of women of new era.
- 2002 - 2003 - participation in the exhibitions "Mercy - 2002" and "Connection of Times" in Kiev, which were held by the National Expocentre of Ukraine and International Charity Fund "Spiritual Heritage".
- 2004 - participation in the exhibitions "Connection of Times" in Kharkiv dedicated to 350th anniversary of the city.
Since 1995, together with associates, she has been conducting sessions and studies with children and teenagers at informal art organization "Very Public Corporation" established on voluntary basis.
- 2007-2008 Author of methodology supplies, kits series, encyclopedia and “Bead Sculpture” books (Publishing Houses: “AST-PRESS”, Moscow, “EdiPress – Ukraine, Kyiv, “Ranok”,”Kharkov”,”Scorpion”, Kharkov).
- Co-author of a project created on the bases of the grant of President of Ukraine for gifted young people in 2005-2006 “New System of Education”. Creation of internet site dedicated to developing universal and creative skills of children, teenagers and adults (Receiver of the grant – O.G. Kalashnikova).
- Co–author of a project supported by the grant of President of Ukraine for gifted young people in 2006 . Publishing the book “Connection of Times. Fairy-Tales of the New Millennium” (Receiver of the grant – O.V.Diachenko).
- 2006-2008 - creating a collection of exclusive hand-made jewellery that was used in the fashion event “Ukrainian Fashion Week - 2008” and the most expensive collection of furs by Konstantin Ponomariov “FURS MAJORS” season Winter 2009. Exhibition “Connection of Times” during the premiere show.
- September 2008 taking part in international educational forum “Artek Dialogues”.
- October 2008 taking part in jewellery exhibition “Kharkiv Deluxe Festival – Best Ukrainian Gemstones”.
- Prize-winner of the “Magic Beads - 2009” contest, received a diploma of II International Exhibition of Décor and Interior Objects.
- Prize-winner of the “Masters’ Golden Hands - 2009” contest
- Prize-winner of the “Beads Floristics - 2009” contest, December 2009, Kyiv.